Château de Courcy has 6 bedrooms including 3 suites for a sleeping capacity of 10 people. There are two stories with a lower level. With the 2 bedroom cottage there is a maximum sleeping capacity of 14.
- Main kitchen of 50 m².Kitchen appliances include two electric ovens and a micowave, cooktop with 4 halogen burners, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher .The refectory table accommodates up to 10 persons and a kitchen island with stools. Dishes, glassware and cutlery are sufficient for the number of bedrooms.
- Club Room of 65 m² with Chesterfield sofas, armchairs and games table, HD TV, DVD player, DVD’s, books, and Games table.
- Service Rooms on the lower level include the cloakroom, boiler room and separate pantry with dumb waiter to breakfast room on ground floor.
- Large Louis XIII dining room of 50 m² may accommodate 14 adults.
- Louis XV "breakfast" room of 15m² may accommodate 8 people. Appliances include dishwasher, sink, electric burners , refrigerator with freezer, multi-function oven , toaster and automatic espresso machine.
- Bedroom suite of 30 m², Regency Room with double bed, wc and separate shower
- Vestibule cloakroom with landline telephone, wifi printer, umbrellas and brochures from the region
- Vestibule powder room with 2 handbasins,wc , vases available for flowers arranging
- Louis XV blue formal salon of 50 m² furnished with armchairs, chaise longue, games table and untuned fortepiano
- Louis XIII living room of 45 m² with sofa, chairs, desk, bar and blue tooth music system. An ideal setting for afternoon tea and pre dinner cocktails.
Upper floor with 5 bedrooms
- Large bedroom 30 m² with double bed and ensuite 15 m² bathroom, two sinks, whirlpool tub, separate shower and wc .
- Bedroom 18 m² with 90 x 190 bed with sink and plumbed bidet
- Bedroom 18 m² with 90 x 190 bed with sink and shower
- Laundry room with washing machine, electric dryer, overhead drying rack and ironing board
- Large Bedroom 35m² with double bed and ensuite 18m² bathroom with pedestal sink, bath tub, separate shower and wc.
- Bedroom 25 m² with 2 twin beds 90x 200 that may be joined for a king size bed.
- Bedroom 10m² with child’s bed 80x150
- Hall bathroom 10 m², with bath tub and pedestal sink. Also adjoins child’s room.
- Separate WC off of stairwell on upper level
Courcy has several gardens including a traditional French garden and an old vegetable garden transformed into a rose garden with a superb 17th century dovecote which once housed more than 1000 pigeons.
There is in the gardens 1 heated outdoor swimming pool from mid-May to mid-September, 1 synthetic grass tennis court, outdoor dining areas. Carp fishing is possible in the moat.
Next to the castle are the outbuildings with several bicycles for adults and children, 1 table tennis room and games of badminton, croquet, pétanque etc ... In the vegetable garden is an old portico with swings.
Courcy is less than 5 km from the sea and the nearest beach. At the edge of this beach is an 18-hole golf course, a sailing club and a riding club.
The cottage or "pink house" is located 100 meters from the castle.
- 1 double bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed that can be separated into 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom
- 1 fully equipped kitchen / dining room with stone fireplace
- 1 living room with its fireplace.